Julyan Law Firm
Attorney, Michelle Julyan "MJ"
- North Carolina State Bar (2008)
- District of Columbia Bar Association (2006)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina (2010)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Family Law Section
- Wake County Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- District of Columbia Family Law Section
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- American Kenpo Karate Institute
Professional Experience & Achievements:
- Focus exclusively on family law & divorce issues.
- Significant amount of trial experience.
- Experience in international and interstate high-conflict child custody disputes.
- Former contributor to NC Lawyer's Weekly regarding family law and divorce issues.
- Experience in litigating complex asset cases.
- Speaker at Wake County Bar LGBT CLE in December of 2015
Family Law Paralegal, Melissa Serge
As a paralegal with 20 years of experience, Mrs. Serge worked for a very reputable, divorce and family law firm in Raleigh, North Carolina as a family law paralegal for the previous 18 years. She has a significant amount of experience in preparing and managing cases involving various divorce and family issues, including but not limited to: child custody, child support, division of assets, post-separation support, alimony and domestic violence. Mrs. Serge is highly regarded as a very knowledgeable family law paralegal amongst the family court practitioners of the Wake County Bar and the Wake County Court Staff.
Mrs. Serge obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from the State University at New York, at Albany. She currently resides in Cary, North Carolina with her husband, Michael and their three children.